|
In an interview
Saturday, April 10, 2010, 2:12 AM
It's not just about your potential employers assessing you but also your chance to assess if the interviewers shows good firm culture through them. Also, you'll be able to understand the people of the firm you are about to join and see if you're in their league. In other words its 2 way and never a 1 way traffic during an interview. The firm is assessing how good you are and you are in turn assessing if the firm is good enough for you.
I'm proud to say as long as there's a chance to an interview, I would be able to get an acceptance into the firm. So far so good :) I got an acceptance into kp and also just signed my transfer letter into mainstream. Today's my last day in that "training ground" and I had nothing much to do... Went out with Vera and had tonnes of fun and caught 2 bears!!! hahax... she brings me luck.. but there was alot of people at Marina Square... I enjoyed myself even though... hahax... Now I'll have to weigh the pros and cons :):):)
|








