|
my life without blogging
Friday, June 04, 2010, 9:10 AM
It's been a long long time since I blogged. Guess getting bobbed down with work and trying to balance hectic worklife with some fun with friends or spending time on myself practically took up my whole time till now. I know it's still during working hours, but i decided on a little break before hell breaks lose again. Last days of engagements are always messy...
Guess the fun part of my life would only consist of movies, karaokes and minds cafe. Had 2 sessions of karaoke within 2 weeks with different people of course. Enjoyed myself in the two sessions but 3 hours is really not enough to warm up my vocals. I think gg with diff people really changes the whole feeling of karaoke for me... hahax.. Then was minds cafe... peaceful and fun night out.. but i consider it too short as i got lost while finding the bloody place. I have been there before but just couldnt get my orientation right... first time i F***ed up... The most recent one would be with my bestest best friend Mel... It was pretty cool she got over a guy so soon and seeing her all cheery again really makes me happy... I'm honoured to have been through this phase of life with her... but experiencing frustrations and sadness isn't really me cuppa tea... but its worth the while... at least it puts a bit of colour back into my life. I'm wearing a black jacket, black top and grey-ish pants today... how colourful can my life be dressed like that on a Friday... my god... I'm all pumped up for running on threadmill again... not under the sun kinda rigorous exercise but sth to keep me going and relief stress and most importantly lose some (well, maybe not some...) excess FATS!!! Time to start working my ass off!!! tata~ |








