|
ex-citing
Sunday, November 07, 2010, 10:20 PM
thinking about what's exciting the pass month has been really hard... firstly my latest night was 4am and then i gotta work weekends and then was last minute BOMBS to make my days even sadder. SO much to do so little time to rest or think for my future.
The only exciting things were going to night safari with yuan and a whole new bunch of friends and donating blood. i liked the atmosphere and company that night at night safari. then donating blood was a breeze with appointment. I'm so going to book appointments from now on... heard that they are giving out 5th and 10th time donar's medallion. I'm so going to clooect it once i have the time... lolx... Hope the coming week would mark the end of my suffering and the start to a breezy peak! I am thinking about what to do with my life... continue? find sth exciting to do? scuba dive? dance? catch lenghty dramas? sleep? Thinking of all these just makes me sleepy... lolx... I'm just plain lazy... I have a new pair of specs that gave me swollen eyes the first few days i wore them... Think now, nobody would even notice or become interested in my life cause even I myself am not! |








