<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

home alone day 1
Saturday, November 27, 2010, 2:55 PM
Its the day the rest of my family leaves for KL and I'm left at home with the maid. Should've thought it would be fun. No naggings, no grocery shopping, just all the time to do the things that I want. Many thoughts ran thru my mind thinking of what to do for these 2 days. I dared to only think... ended up watching tv and going online wasting my whole day away.
Funny though... before i got this freedom, I would think how good it would be to be living outside on my own... but facing the four walls and no others made me think otherwise. It's good to have a paradise of our own to do whatever we want for just a few days but I still think family is so important... No one should be left alone...
Had been thinking if I had time on hand what would i be doing... i thought of a few possibilities... learning motorcycling, attending baking class, scuba diving, keeping fit, play volleyball, learn takwando and many many more... but it all seems a bit dull if i were to do it alone... heck! only when i am forced to do it all by myself then i would go... no one would share the same weird interests as i do...
Anyway, EY D&D was on Wed this week and I had a few photos i really liked...