<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Fred Perry
Friday, December 10, 2010, 3:32 PM
It was a moment of impulse to get the Fred Perry book and felt bag. It feels good to want something and someone sweet gets it for you! Thank you my dear!

Christmas season is making me wanting to spend. And I mean spend ALOT cause I want alot of stuff... Let's see if I have the guts to finally spend!

I was told today I present myself to be more like a senior than my senior. It made me both happy and sad. Happy I look professional (but this is not fresh to me). Sad cause it means I look older to others! Or it could only mean I am unable to shed the MATURITY off me!!!! Just like Krystal said, we could wear the same clothes but it just looks so formal and professional on me.... What the HECK!