<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

badminton saturday
Sunday, January 23, 2011, 1:56 AM
This title remins me of "muttons on the move" on 987fm.. they always have never ending ideas to name a normal day... like the last "where's my mutton Thursday" etc... they never fail to make me laugh :)

anyway this post is not about DJs its about badminton saturday.

Ever since the badminton I played with Sharon months ago, I have never stopped playing... I am getting better and better with it... best of all I made it a family day out other than just groceries on Sunday... an achievement I must say... the $14 per week is so well spent...
It can really make me sweat and most importantly it can make mum and dad sweat without even feeling that they are forced to exercise... I am glad mum and dad still has their skills with them... they are really good players and opponents... My mum and dad used to be in their school team and my mum even represented school to play before... hahax..

I am patiently awaiting for the CNY week to come cause it would mean long deserved rest and time for myself, some shopping, taiwan research and NO WORK! How much more can I stress this point? wahahaha... thinking about it already makes me drool!!!