|
I WANNA SI (hokkien for die)
Sunday, January 23, 2011, 2:37 AM
Stumbled upon this a few days ago... really funny and speaks about our audit life perfectly... I WANNA SI!!!
Lyrics provided with love : They warn you about going thru peak (its now and forever alright!) When you step into audit (reconsider if you wanna take the plunge off a cliff man! there's no stopping once it starts!) Everyday do casting, vouching (its all about numbers, numbers, numbers and materiality!) and also cross-referencing (Interns and A1's do it most of the time... our charge out rate too high.. lolx..) You must know how to debit credit (yup double enteries are a must know... must be at tip of fingers...) If not you can't tie your balance sheet (tie trial balance, then tie leadsheet then tie control B/S and P/L then tie in consolidation all over again) You whole day press your calculator (got excel spreadsheet to sum things but sometimes not accurate! so calculator is the best) Now can count faster than the cashier! (heard some people use calculator with 3 fingers.. super!) I WANNA SI x 2 (you can say that so many more times) After pluck leadsheet (a must... but it helps in documentationa and control B/S and P/L) Still must do timesheet More work for me!! (@&2%@$#@!*7^!5#&@ hate it when there's more work when you already finished YOUR OWN work... hate slow workers and people who delegate alot for me to do cause I am competent! lolx..) Why can't everything be I/C (inconsequential) (we call it immaterial at our firm... not gonna tell which firm though.. hahax) Suggest (to) leave, go home watch TV! (i love to suggest leave!!! woot~) Office so messy (mine quite clean lah cause I seldom stay in office... hahax... dun even have a desk to call my own... no ownership=no belonging-no loyalty) Can't find my teh-c (no coffee... dun even dare start the habit... if not become zombie!) I WANNA SI When people are going thru peak (yah that's where we all are now.. in fact there is no non-peak!!! scary!!!) No time to work out and keep fit (my comfort is in snacks but i try to workout... *finger crossed* if only i can find time of course) When parents ask us go home to eat (From one call a day to NO CALLS A WHOLE WEEK.. cause we always say the same thing..) We can't :( we eating with colleague (I can't cause I busy working... sometimes skipping dinner even! What stress does to a person! Horrible life we have!) On some day when we are lucky We can go home early 6.30 (No more such things for me except when I insist and HECK the senior/job/manager... hahax... which I do alot) Do you know what's AUDITOR's meaning? [A]ll [U] [D]o [I]s [T]hink [O]f [R]esigning I WANNA SI x 2 I want throw letter (all we think of is resigning!! haha... ALWAYS WANNA THROW) Straight at the partner (wahaha... that would be shiok man! but it would only happen in my dreams) Take it from me!! (sure must... someday...) We work late hour everyday (evident to all... shall not say anymore!) But we get so damn little pay (ahem... time for people partner to suggest raise!!) We can claim taxi (for sure lah we pay first lei...) But can't claim OT (that is true for some other people but so far I'm ok.. even can claim also cannot take TOIL) I want MC!!!! (notice the increasing number of exclaimation marks... hehex...) |








