|
Lou Yu Sang dinner w colleagues
Thursday, January 27, 2011, 9:30 PM
It was the second time Annie's team met up like this for food and fun... I am lucky to be included as I am not in her team but I did help out in some of her jobs...
My journey down from Senoko took about an hour but anyway, we met at Soup Restaurant in Suntec City. Then was waiting for the rest to turn up. Annie, Boon King, DK, Lit San, Joycelyn, Hwei Yan, Alvin, Quee Ee and ME! So here's the 9 course dinner: 1. Yu Sheng 2. Ginger chicken wrapped in lettuce leaf 3. Steamed sliced fish 4. Duck wings with sea cucumber 5. Lotus root soup 6. Brocolli with scallop 7. Fried prawns and fried deer meat (mix dish) 8. Long beans 9. Fried rice No wonder I was exploding after the meal... lolx... burp... Then was home sweet home! No mood to shop cause all the shops were about closing after we're done eating... :):):)
|








