<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

What a dreadful RABBIT year!!!
Monday, February 07, 2011, 11:57 AM
年三十晚
It is reunion dinner day and we finally got our ass-es off the couch to head down to M'sia. Was delayed as we were a bit replused by my cousins comments on fb and also due to the flooding of the highways and small towns due to the monsoon rain... Off we went at 5.30am... stopped over in kajang for satay but as it was too early, we only ate at one of the coffeeshops... food was bad... reached KL at ard 9.30am (i think) then went straight to ah mah's place... but due to ah gu saying that no.2 will be there, we set off early back to dai gu's place... I remember sleeping whole afternoon cause woke up at 4.35am... then was getting ready for reunion dinner at night...
At at Hong Kee like last year but only 2 families plus ah mah and ah gu... nice food... It rained that night which fully reflects my CNY... We set off for home and then slept just after midnight... no more 守夜 like last few years... cause really tired and plus no mood this year.... really sucky start to a new rabbit year... maybe it has sth to do with my 太岁 this year... took angpow from dai gu like always...

大年初一
Woke up early due to the noisy bird at my window and the urge to play with the dogs... then was shocked to find dai gu still at home as they leave early morning every year to gemas for reunion dinner there... this year probably due to the flood so they delayed... We got ready and set off for ah mah's house at the same time dai gu left for gemas... around 11am... we moved on straight to ah mah's house without greeting daddy first like always... this year is so different from previous years. Then we 拜年 and had lunch with ah mah and ah gu... no.2 arrived right at lunch time... his timing cannot be more perfect... then we accompanied ah gu to pavillion to walk walk... tried on some clothes but they were too expensive to buy... plus I had no intention to buy... no mood... we walked and took photos from about 3pm to 5pm and reached home almost 6pm for dinner... as dad did not want to see no.2, we left right after dinner at around 7pm... but gor took the long way and we were only home around 8pm... by that time dai gu was already back... watched 72家喜事 (dunno the exact name of the movie) then was heading to bed...

大年初二
Chee cheong fun for breakfast... It was a busy day as 小叔 was coming for lunch... I helped with ginko nuts and then mushrooms etc... then went for a nap as I felt tired... next thing was lunch with 小叔's family with pokchan then was the ang pow giving and receiving... then byebye and zzz again... then was dinner already where Richard and Andrew came over... So we talked abit and had dinner... later was fruits and 吉仔酸梅 then was byebye again... watched 初恋红豆冰 and hachiko... I went to bathe and was crying really hard I dunno why... probably cause I was thinking this is my last new year there... Hachiko made it worst.... I cried uncontrollably after that... 泣不成声 was the word I used on fb... I cried till Min came in... then we watched 花田喜事 on pptv and then I continued with Spongebob for some entertainment till about 4am when the internet connection cutoffed... 惨不忍睹 was my CNY...

大年初三
The day we set off home... Hotdog for breakfast... had a heavy conversation over breakfast... then was packing up and byebye to cousin as she had company trip to bangkok... then we played with the dogs a last time then went off with a teary dai gu and gu jiong... went to ah mah's place for lunch (veg, fish and chicken) then sat around... I had to entertain no.2 to talk to Richard before I left... We left at around 3pm only to reach Spore at 8pm due to the stupid traffic pattern... got summon RM360 for speeding... Stupid Malaysian police... using his authority to scare us and threaten to arrest us for being uncooperative... taking us to the police station, balcklist our car and driver and ban from M'sia for 3 months... fucking police... go scare your own people and stop bullying Singaporeans lah... they just extorting money only... give money still reluctant to provide summon... summon didn't even write how much we gave lah... I remember the officer's name... sth like S Faizal or sth... If he's really that "clean" then at least issue a proper summon stating amount we paid... They not supposed to take our money anyway... just give summon we go pay elsewhere lah... from RM300 to RM800 to RM500 then finally settling with our only RM360... fucking police.... obviously extortion... if we didn't ask for summon then most probably we would be accused of bribery... fucking police...

All in all this RABBIT year sucked...

I just heard Vera is quitting... another blow to my already black rabbit year... what more worst?

Fucking year, fucking people and fucking work!