|
The past week
Monday, March 28, 2011, 10:37 AM
I have never been so tired physically and mentally. The past week has been brain draining and I found life almost bored and routine. I was at Tuas for the whole of last week. It was inaccessible so I had to go early and leave early (when clients leave). I even had to pack my own lunch there which I haven't done since my secondary school days. It was that pathetic and sad. I didn't even eat lunch at peace as it seems to have never ending work for me to complete. I only managed to losen up on Thursday to watch diary of a wompy kid (it was funny so it did relax me abit). I worked 16 hour shifts almost everyday and even sacrificed my Saturday to complete admin stuff like beautifying the workspace etc. It was sad... but even sadder when Min is not around and when mum is flying off tmr to Hangzhou. The house would be quiter than usual. I have to endure another week before Min and mum comes home. Even my colleague Vera is going back to China and probably never come back. I met her for steamboat dinner yesterday and we watched a movie before heading home... The whole time I was thinking this is the last time we can do things together in Singapore and so leisurely... the last time I can voice my unhappiness at work, the last time I will be going out with my closest colleague... Reality hits hard! Well its been a tough week but it made me realise life doesn't always go the way you want it but once we grit through we become a stronger person... I am not usually so emotional and affected by people and things around me... I guess it shows through time... the older we get the more emotions we feel and the more strongly these emotions hit at us... Be strong, be me!
|








