<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

tiresome week
Saturday, April 16, 2011, 3:46 PM
I know my posts have been rather demoralising recently. Things just never seem to go well. First was the Ali Shan planning then is the hotel room booking for Taipei... all making my emotions roll like a rollercoaster... I can be really depressed one day and very excited the next... Never felt I was an emotional kinda person until lately... More and more audit seems to be routine and dull... more and more I feel that audit doesn't suit me... I have been saying it all along but no action taken... I read from somewhere that "Most of us work in an incredibly fast-paced environment and have little time to reflect on what’s going on. We forget who we are and what we truly believe in." So its time for reflecting after my Taiwan trip in May and really think of what I want to do with my life... I now understand that no matter how much you can adapt to your work, you will not gain happiness if you do not like what you are doing... its getting more and more difficult to treat everyday as a learning experience especially when there's no one I can learn from. I have been on engagements alone for the pass month. Really appreciate my manager Annie for accompanying me for the past 2 days just to show her moral support. I had fun at the AGM yesterday although there were some hitches... I thought I would fel lonely due to mum, dad and Min gg up KL and I am on job alone but I guess my luck hasn't really run out. Time to think out of the box and act like a 23 year old... I have been acting too old for my age... Live life like there's no tomorrow and not have regrets... I am 23 so I should be myself... Not not enjoying life by burying myself in work all day...