<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Oslo to Copenhagen day 10
Tuesday, October 11, 2011, 6:02 AM
Then woke up by Ko and mum at 7.30am... Then went on to slack in bed till almost 8pm then woke up to wash up and started packing... Had breakfast while waiting to bathe... Then after that was mad rush to GOP shopping last minute so we left the hotel at 9.50am and walked dinsko where I could not find my boots then Cubus where I didn't buy my cotton candy flavour lip smacked at NOK39 then was to the havengen stor for some pancakes at NOK20 x 2 and min's cinnamon roll at NOK15.. Then walked back and didn't pick up the NOK199 locally weaves pull over... Then missed out the NOK299 boots that mum saw at the last shop... We rushed to get to the station to grab our locked luggages that costs a further NOK40 x 2. then boarded the 11.21 train to Oslo airport... Luckily we bought the tickets the first day we reached the central station... NOK88 x 4 + NOK44. Then when we reached the airport we had to claim tax refund since Norway is not part of EU... So went down to arrivals to let the woman stamp and check our goods... Then was check in where we used the self service portal then was a nasty Norwegian airlines staff that had us repack our weights to evenly distribute 20kg and pay excess baggage at NOK120 instead of paying NOK60 for each exceeding kg... She could have been more friendly.... I don't understand why we could not just divide it by the number of passengers traveling? They mentioned it was company policy to protect the staff who will be loading and unloading the baggages... In the end I exceeded still but went to a different counter with a younger girl who charged me only NOK100 for the extra baggage... Then was into the customs where they thrown away my toner as I forgot to check it in... F*** that old hag who was trying to be funny with us... Left me a bad impression of Norwegian airlines... Then went to do some shopping but didn't buy anything except a bit of food for onboard... The canon dslr eos1100d only costs NOK3699... Cheaper than Singapore since it is tax free... But I didnt get it since I needed something small and light...

Then the second unhappy thing happened when I was about to alight the plane.. The Norwegian little boy sitting in front of me said eew when I just placed my hand over his seat to raise myself up... He was standing and also placing his hands on the seat but when he saw mine he immediately shrunk off his hands and said eew... What have I done to displease you? Just because I look different from you doesn't mean I am disgusting or a monster you little asshole... I cannot help but curse him... Really made it the worst day in the trip... But why let these things spoil my trip... They shall get their just desserts if they ever travel overseas and lets see who's laughing at who then... And the counter hag and the security both spoke norwegian to me as if I understand.. Only until I said I didn't understand only did they say... English? And started the translation... Wth...

At Copenhagen another unhappy thing happened and it was a bitch at a sales ticket counter telling me she is not the bank and cannot help me in getting. My big note changed into coins... To quote her exact words, they were "you want small change? This is not the bank, the bank is over there..." firstly, the bank would not entertsinme either cuse all I ask for is DKK60 in change and secondly, she did not have to be so rude! Anyway we locked our lockers after the arduous task of re packing our luggages then went on to buy metro tickets at DKK180 for 10 trips... Then we walked to the generator hostel and was surprised at the room size, it's comfort and the fact that it was brand new... And close to kongens nytrov station which is about 8 stops away from the airport... The hostel is just opened this year... Yay... Slacked till dinner time then walked tot he closet Thai food and had rice and phad Thai and phat si ew and green curry with singha beers and a carlsberg can... Costing us DKK300... and the Thai lady was very nice that she offered us DKK5 discount and also free prawn crackers! We had a lovely chat and a lovely dinner on a not so cold night... Then dad was satisfied that this was the best meal in our whole trip... Ironically, Asian food still tastes the best... It was only 10 days since I last had rice and noodles but it felt like eternity... We walked further down and then headed back to where we came from to stop by at the seven eleven for yoghurt at DKK19 and we kooped some paper cups to put hot stuff like water! We were smart enough to bring kettle again!

Then was back as the hostel where I finally washed my long johns and had another comfortable bath... After looking at the Copenhagen map and framers walking tour... I roughly have an idea of the city and places to visit... Now time to plan London and get back to Krystal!

Night night~